Thursday, July 5, 2012

A's Update!

Annyeong guys! I'll be heading to California tomorrow so my posts will be low. :( But on the bright side, I'll stuff as much posts as I can today, before I leave. Since there's so much to say, I'll condense it into none other than.... A LIST! Because lists are awesome that's why! This list will consist of everything that's currently occupying my mind in K-Pop


1. SUPER JUNIOR'S COMEBACK
I am so hyped for Super Junior's comeback. Do you know how many times I've watched their comeback stage on M Countdown? Let's put it this way, A LOT! Their performance of From U was one to put in history books! It was a combination of K.R.Y., awesome dance sequences, crisp white shirts (my weakness!) and a blatant, EUNHAE moment! It killed me every time.


2. 2NE1'S COMEBACK
I stayed up late - on top of packing procrastination - waiting for 2ne1's music video, but no matter how many times I refreshed the page there was nothing. No Dara, Bom, Cl, or Minzy to be found. Papa YG is being such a troll!


3. WONDER GIRL'S LIKE MONEY MV
It seems like the Wonder Girls are just doing projects one after the other, not that I'm complaining. I guess they're just making up for semi-lost time. So, I'm currently awaiting their Like Money Music Video. The teasers hint at a tougher, futuristic Wonder Girls and it looks promising. 


4. KHUNTORIA
This couple is old news, but I am plagued with the lack of good Korean TV shows right now. So until Strong Heart returns with a new episode, I'm revisiting old shows like Khuntoria from WGM. The season of the Adam Couple, Yongseo, and Khuntoria was probably the best season I've ever seen. I would believe it if Khun and Vic were an actual couple, and I squeal at all their sappy, couple stuff. I am equal parts jelly and entertained while watching this couple. 

5. B1A4 ON HELLO BABY!
Speaking of variety shows, there are rumors that one of my favorite boy group, B1A4, will be the next new dads on Hello Baby! I absolutely love Hello Baby and B1A4 would only make it more perfect, if there is anything that can exceed perfection. No news or dates as to when that family begin, but I'm waiting. 
Since there's no trailer for B1a4 Hello Baby, at least we Have Baby, Good Night as an alternative, and a cute one at that. 

Looking back at my list, I'm just patiently waiting for all of this stuff to happen aren't I? Well, until that happens, I hope you guys had a wonderful Fourth of the July, and I'll return soon with more K-Pop goodness!


-A
*All credits including pictures and videos belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall