Sunday, July 22, 2012

Proud of Pandora!

You guys don't know how proud I am of Pandora right now. When I started listening to K-Pop, I had no idea where to listen to K-Pop or look for K-Pop artists. All I had was Pandora, but even that was limited. Extremely limited. K-Pop to Pandora was just SNSD, Big Bang, 2ne1, Se7en, Super Junior, Shinee, SS501, and Boa. That's it. (Plus, the occasional American artist). Now, Pandora has updated itself. There are a plethora of various artists ranging from the rookie groups (I am listening to B1A4 as we speak!) to even the solo artists like Kim Hyung Joon . There are old songs and new songs; some songs I haven't even heard! Even the big groups like B2st and T-ARA were added! Consider your listening experience daebak!

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall