Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Video's coming up one the YouTube Chanel

hey guys so I said I would be more involved with the Youtube channel and so I filmed a very quick vlog today and I'm just about to upload it and I'm going to upload a vid on a nail tutorial for yall. Anyways I'm still doing a korean make up video (includes hair and makeup) tomorrow cuz lighting sucks in my room and also the tripod is in my parents room so I'll fill it and edit it tomorrow. 

I'm going again to clearwater beach so I'll vlog there and were also visiting Winter at the Clearwater Museum and if you guys don't know who she is she's a dolphin who lost her tale and has prosthetic one and there's a movie about her called "Dolphin Tale"

Please expect those anyways I will do a post when they upload

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall