Sunday, July 15, 2012

B2ST - Midnight mini MV

I was wuite confused of the MV it was uhhhh....weird. first of all the mv released 10hours ago is called Midnight Sun and its only a muinute long first of all i was like WHUUUUT? this must be a teaser and i looked on B2ST's official YouTube channel and guess what it's the real thing. There is a real song named Midnight and I think that's the title track. I don't know because as I said it's all very confusing.

The full song of midnight is 3:54 minutes long and I wonder why they didn't make a full MV and just made a MV for 1 minute and what really made me wonder is was a MV teaser for 46 seconds even necesary.

The song was good in the middle and the start of the song didn't really "lure" me in like most B2ST songs do so I'm kinda of upsetof that. I also expected a LOT more rap but it was god. There were other slghtly small things that I didn't like and it was there was a part that one of the members sang in a hush voice. What I did like was the "panjak panjak little star" which translates to "twinkle twink little star"

As far as I know there was no dance and that's what made really upset. I love B2ST when they dance and always look forward to their dance performances and dance battle but they didn't have one so yeah I almost cried.

I don't know what to think because all this has done is leave me confused and I wasn't very uhhhh surprised like "fiction" and i loved it. But i do demand a full MV

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall