Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thoughts on Nickhun's recent accident



Ok first of all I have seen many comments on allkpop about how nobody should be defending Nickhun because what he did was "EXTREMELY" wrong. Yes he did something wrong but was in not EXTREME and yes I do have the right to defend him. Yes he might look like God but he's not, he is a normal 24 year old that had 2 beers at a party.

The alcohol limit in Korea is .05% and Nickhun had only .056% .... WOW! a .006 difference why are people getting their panties in a bunch. Not trying to be rude but people are blowing this all out of proportion! It's also said by many foreigners that korea has some crazy driving skills. and we may never know if this guy Nichkhun hit was a bad driver. I mean it's possible. People on motorcycles get a little "cocky" and try to show off.

What really made me mad was when he got edited out of the "Idol Olympics" that was stupid.

Woohoo he's a big idol! yes but that does not mean he is fucking perfect and I hate it when fans bash them for stupid little scandals, dating, accidents. WHAT? idols can't fall in love. PEOPLE THEY HAVE LIVES LIKE YOU AND ME AND AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THERE IS A SLIM CHANCE YOU'LL EVER DATE ANY OF THEM!

People need to calm down and look at the situation. He is human. He had .006 over the alcohol limit. He's 24 years old and that's when people make mistakes, it was night so it might have been hard to see.

So for me I am behind Nickhun and supporting him through this because I understand that we make mistakes and that's how we learn.

Just to tell you guys for me even as a fan I always support the idols. Yes dating news kind of hurts a little because this person is with a woman but for me I always think of it as "ahh...even with their hectic schedule they found a hint of happiness"

As for accidents like this people just need less hate and a little more love and understanding.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall