Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mail Call : Skin79

I posted before that I went and bought some stuff online an today I got my Skin79 BB cream in the hot pink bottle. I got it from a seller called Pink Gelee. This BB cream usually sells for $30 for the 40g  but I got mine fore 14.08 with shipping and 2 extra BB cream samples of the skin79 hot pink BB cream and the Heymature silver crystal BB cream.

Anyways it is AUTHENTIC. because of all it's authentic qualities.

enough of me talking here's the picturs I took


pretty small. about as small as the palm of my hand


see the round button this indicats that its real. On fake ones it looks like a pill


the expiration date


the back


another way to tell that its authentic/real is the 3 different languages in the inside of the bax



another wayto tell is on the back of the box there is a perferated part


the made in korea text


a little tiny quirt. i think half a pump can cover your whole face.
after all a little can go a long away



you guys can see the grey tone and it doesn't match my skin tone.
let it for 15-20minutes and it will oxidize to match your skin tone


you guys can see that it match considerably well to my skin tone


here what came in the package. 2 samples my bb cream and a cute thank you note



This product feels very good being on just my hand and has buildaable coverage. I have good skin already and so this will just help it more. It's light on the skin so very good for daily use and for daily use i wear bb cream anyways. if you have darker skin tones aply this way before you do makeup so it can sit on you skin and oxidizes to match you skin tone. If you don't want to wait you can always put a tiny drop of your favorite liquid foundation and just mix it. I love it already and this will proably the bb cream that I'm going to wear when I go to my friends BB cream I might do a tutorial of my makeup for that day :)

If you guys are thinking of buying this product for the fraction of the cost like I did, I bought it from Pink Gelee on Amazon.com and I'm actually going to buy more BB creams so i can do comparisons and also for me when it come to makeup i hoard bb creams an eyeliners because those are the thing i'm on the look out for. And also I don't ever wear fundation because I think bb creams are better. Pink Gelee does sell more bb creams from other brands.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall