Saturday, July 21, 2012

BEAST '아름다운 밤이야' (Official Music Video)


 i can't even say how much i freaking love this. complete turn around from the previous mini  MV! What I absolutely love about B2ST songs are the great start of the song and in this case it was Gikwang that started and it was that really catchy chorus "bami yaiya"

Everything about it screams SUMMER. The bright clothing and the party scene and the catchy tune just fits perfectly together with everything.

The song was good from start till end and that takes skill because some songs get interesting at first then gets iffy towards the end but this one doesn't and the chorus was to die for. I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT CUZ I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Now to me B2ST gives off that bad boy vibe and I totally got it. Who says bad boys only wear black?
Hyun seong's hair i don't like...i just don't like it long like that. I liked it in Fiction and as for Jun Hyung's blue hair I fudging love it! it really matches his personality really well. Yeosob's funky outfits were so adorable and really hope he sticks with that style.

The Mv didn't really have a dance and it's a party song so seeing them on a stage just singing and jumping up and down was good to see and I don't really thing that the song is fit to have a dance cuz like a said its more of a party song.

The overall MV was really good and what I always look for is the quality of the video. It was very HD and I love the tone of coloring the editors used it really enhanced the different colors they were wearing and the scenes were cut perfectly and I saw that each member had the same amount of cuts. I really like the starting with Gikwang singing and there's a scene of him with his earphones in his ears and dancing in the street.I have to give thanks to the director for doing such a superb job on everything because this MV was just perfect.

I was actually planning this to be just a small review but I go overboard when I get exited so sorry but I really did immediently fall in love with this song and MV. B2ST WHAITING!

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall