Sunday, July 29, 2012

Replay List #6

This Replay List seems long overdue. As you can probably tell, I'm starting to like B.A.P. more and more with every album, despite the fact that I'm not too crazy about their title track, No Mercy. Unexpectedly, I'm starting to like Demon by Jay Park thanks to Pandora. It's unexpected of me because I rarely listen to Jay Park, but I like the vibe of his song. Aside from my B2st song overdose with their latest album,  I've been listening to a lot of mellow songs again ranging from BEG's R&B single, One Summer Night to Juniel's Stupid. Plus, IU! Lots of IU! My latest mission: try to listen to every single song by IU. So, what's your latest playlist? 



  1. Dancing in the Rain - B.A.P
  2. Voice Mail - B.A.P
  3. Demon - Jay Park
  4. One Summer Night - Brown Eyed Girls
  5. Midnight Sun - B2st
  6. Beautiful Night - B2st
  7. Stupid feat. Yonghwa - Juniel
  8. And a lot of random songs by IU

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall