Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Good Night - B1A4 REVIEW

File:B1A4 album art for 1st repackage album.jpgI know I know this Review is kinda WAYYYYY overdue and I was contemplating if I should do it anyways (YOLO) and what the heck it's still pretty new right?

Baby Good Night is from B1A4's Ignition:Special Edition Repackaged Album and has a very fun and get up and dance kind of theme. B1A4 is kind of know for these fun and quirky songs especially after their song Beautiful Target which is one of my obsessions since it was released.

Baby Good Night was released on May 24th, 2012 on B1A4's official YouTube Chanel chB1A4

The music is fun and quirky and the outfits are too and so is the dance. My brothers also got obsessed with the song and we went around IKEA singing it. It's very addictive and goes very well with how and when they released it which was at the very begining of the summer.

The dance was adorable, the hip movement and the dace they did at the very start of the MV. and in this MV I got to see CNU's very cute acting since he was basically the lead actor in the MV. Also I was seriously digging his voice in it.

JinYoung is without a doubt my favorite member and when I heard him singing first made me melt :) and also him being in the front.

For me I don't really like rap and sometimes if the song is good and th rap is bad I would only listen to the sog until the rap part and listen to another song but there are a few kpop groups that I really like the rap and B1A4 is one of them. I love Baro's voice because it's very deep and is very well suited for rapping. Sometimes I wonder if it's really Baro's voice...... lol

As for the meaning of the song.....well I kind of didn't understand it but who cares! if it has cute guys and a fun song to dance to I'm in. I usually lok at the meaning of the song but with B1A4 I don't bother because most of their songs it's kind of hard to decipher the meaning of the song........








No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall