Saturday, March 3, 2012

Song of the Day #2

NAME: Beautiful
ARTIST: Donghae (Super Junior)
ALBUM: None; Featured in Super Show II


REVIEW: I know this song is a little bit old, but I just discovered it and I can't stop playing replay! I listen to it day and night, even at school. Best of all Beautiful was composed by Donghae himself! Beautiful is like ear candy, sweet and delightful to listen to. Whenever I hear it, I always want to smile and I feel like Donghae is singing it to me personally. It's a pop song, but's not overly sweet like bubblegum pop. The beginning of the song reminds me of this Chinese song, Hit-5's Paleni (Scared of You), but then it makes a small decrescendo and then comes the song's hook. Donghae's voice is so sweet; overall, it's a really good song. Check it out! 



**Be sure to check out his live performance too! His performance was great! FISHY Hwaiting!<3**

-A

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall