Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to: Lee Hongki!

LEE HONGKI
GIF taken from Tumbr with credits belonging to rightful owners. :-)
Technically this is a belated happy birthday because Hongki's birthday was March 2. Oops! Well, better late than never! He just turned 22! Lee Hongki is also the leader singer of the popular Korean group, FT Island. I love his raspy, soulful, and powerful voice. Plus, his acting skills are so superb! He's hilarious and endearing in You're Beautiful. He's just a naturally funny and upbeat person which is kind of ironic since most his songs are deep and kinda sad. Anyway, let's all wish Hongki a happy (belated) birthday!

Best of Hongki Videos
I was on the edge of my seat watching this music video and I love the song
Hongki and Eunhyuk are so funny here!
He was one of my favorite characters in You're Beautiful
One Word: Cute!
I cried. {sniffle sniffle}

**All videos are taken from YouTube and are credits to their rightful owners.**

-A

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall