Thursday, March 15, 2012

REVIEW: B1A4 - BABY I'M SORRY + NEW ALBUM

Image Detail
not from the new album! just a random cute group pic of them :)

The adorable boys of B1A4 have come back with their first studio album! WOOT WOOT! You guys don't know but I love B1A4 ever since their last song Beautiful Target (which is one of my favs) anyways these guys have released their 10 track studio album called Ignition and the MV for Baby I'm Sorry has been released. It was released on the 13th of March 2012 on B1A4's official YouTube Channel so i hope you guys check that out.

Now for the review. As I said i fell in love with this group after getting addicted to their last song Beautiful Target and so i knew I would love this song. This song is very different from their last one because this is more of a sad song. Its not as i guess "fun" as the other one but includes B1A4's great vocals. Especially JinYoung (he's my favorite member). This song was actually written, composed, and produced by JinYoung. i'm so proud of him! Oppa did a great JOB! for this to be completely made by him and his company making it their title song is absolutely great. It just says that the company really supports and knows his talent in composing and producing. Is it another GD? LOL... While writing this blog I'm actually listening to the song for the 5th time which im obsessed with now. Its better than Beautiful Target!

The boys have also kinda changed their style. GongChan has died his hair blond which surprised me and i must say i like him better with a dark brown/black hair.  JinYoung stayed with his cute slightly curly hair (cuteness overload whenever he smiles) Baro is cooler than ever. I liked how he started the song with a rap (GOOD JOB ON JINYOUNG'S PART) Sandeul looks almost the same just different clothes....CNU is still wearing the dork glasses (not that I'm complaining bring on the dork glasses people!). He does look more mature though i must say.

Can i say that i wanted to go through the screen and bitch slap the girl in the MV and make her go away? LOL i would never do that. But I know every Bana (B1A4 fans) felt that. Just saying....i mean she can be in the video just no touchy feely... LOL JK JK!

Can't wait to download the songs onto my ipod!



*credits belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall