Friday, March 2, 2012

Song of the Day #1

Annyeong my fellow chingoos! (I hope I used that in the right context); today I'm gonna start a new segment called; Song of the Day, where I tell you what song I'm currently putting on replay. 

SONG PROFILE
NAME: Wings
SINGER:Daesung (Big Bang)
ALBUM: Alive 5th Mini Album
RATING: 5 Cups of Ramyun

REVIEW: The first couple of notes begin with a chorus of violins, following that is an electrifying...guitar sound? I'm not sure what the exact instrument is, but whatever it is, it's sounds amazing. Then comes Daesung's powerful voice that just blows me away. The melody is so beautiful, especially with the orchestra! The song has this climatic and epic feel that lifts your spirits from beginning to end.  The only thing I don't really like is the "la la la," parts in the background, but other than that it's a great song. This song is like Daesung's own mini comeback which is his solo in the album by the way! Daesung Hwaiting!


YouTube video; credits belonging to rightful owners

-A



No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall