Thursday, March 15, 2012

[HD] NU'EST - I'm Sorry + FACE (Debut Stage) @ M! Countdown (Mar 15, 2012)

so in continuation of my 2 previous posts. I have been listening to NU'EST's song Face and have been loving it. The more i listen to it the better it gets. So here's a live performance of NU'EST and i say that they did a great job on their debut stage and the performance really showed the fans their abilities and potential. Also it looks like they really enjoyed being on stage which is GREAT! The MV probably got at least 100 views on it already because of me. The more I watch the MV and live ver. I fall more in love with REN. GAWD he's cute. So anyways I hope to see more from this rookie idol group. OH! and what's really awesome is they did a live performance a day or the same day they released their debut song. Will be raving about them....

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall