Saturday, March 3, 2012

REVIEW: Heaven - Ailee

As expected Ailee entered the entertainment business successfully. She has the voice and the face now who wouldn't want that. She debuted early February with Heaven a song about i guess about a past love and thanking him. The video and song convey they same message so that was good. I love this song so this song is bathroom singing worthy! yes guys. Its a cute and soulful ballad that anyone can sing. I will be posting a very successful cover of it by me. I hope you guys listen to this. I anticipate her next song for she's good. I have seen her pred-debut cover of Beyonce's Halo which was yes very beautiful. That's what made me like her. I also liked how she debuted early in the year it really emphasizes on the "NEW".... Also check her out in Dream High 2 she's on of now the ex-HERSHEE members.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall