Monday, March 12, 2012

Guess what I found out!

So, I officially became an E.L.F last year, so I'm constantly learning new things about Super Junior. I just found out that Donghae fans are called ELFish's!! This just blew my mind (Because I naughty naughty {And yes I made yet another corny pun}) Here's a list of all the Suju members' individual fandoms!

Donghae-ELFish*


Eunhyuk-Jewels*


Heechul-Petals


Leeteuk-Angels


Shindong-Shinfriends


Hangeng-Gengsters/Gengfans*


Yesung-Clouds


Siwon-Siwonest*


Henry-Strings*


Zhou Mi-Honey


Sungmin-vitaMIN*


Ryewook-Ryeosomnia


Kyuhyun-Gamers*


Kangin-Camomile


Kibum-Snowers

I feel kinda pathetic for not knowing this sooner, but better late than never. All the starred ones are my favorites, but I still love all of them. Plus, these names are really creative! 


Don't forget to comment and subscribe because I'm really curious about other individual fandoms too! Does anyone know what the G-Dragon Fandom is?


** Don't Forget our 2ne1 Poster Giveaway! Ends April 8!**


-A





No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall