Wednesday, March 14, 2012

REVIEW: FACE - NU'EST + about NU'EST


so i have come back to review a very new idol group and song. The group is NU'EST they were originally Pedis Boys but they are now NU'EST and i love the name. It's unique. Anyways they are from the same company as popular girl group After School and just released their debut song Face March 14, 2012. I actually stumbled upon this after just watching random music videos on youtube. Before i start my review, since this group is particularly new i shall introduce you guys to the members. My fav is Ren (Choi Min Ki) and Aron (this is so weird... in any group i usually like the oldest and the youngest... e.x. Shinee my fav is Onew and Taemin) and finally Minhyun


NU'EST is a new 5 member group that is managed by Pledis Entertainment. The oldest is 18 and the youngest is 16. The name stands for "New Established Style and Tempo". The boys had unofficial promotions with their seniors Son Dambi and After School. Since their pretty new there are only bits of information but I will make sure to follow up on them and blog :)

Group Members:

name: Aron
birthday: May 31,1993 (age 18)
position: Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer


name: Minhyun
birthday: August 9,1995 (age 16)
position: Lead Vocalist, Dancecr


name: JR
birthday: June 8,1995  (age 16)
position: Leader, Main Rapper, Main Dancer



name: Baekho
birthday: July 21,1995  (age 16)
position: Main Vocalist, Dancer


name: Ren
birthday: November 3,1996  (age 16)
position: Vocalist, Dancer
 

Along with the many kpop boy groups that are planned to debut this year (like EXO) you can say some might not survive. Since a great number of girl groups have been debuting I think their trying to balance out the numbers of the male and female. Since their many "freshies" its kinda hard to tell now a days who is who but I don't think this group is gonna have any problems. Especially since they are in the same company as After School and Son Dambi. Since they are in the same company as those 2 fans have been highly anticipating the group.

So the music overall was great. It had the the catchy beat, the dance, and it was exiting. The members put great effort in making their debut song a good one. I love the song, its very easy to follow along with and sing with. Im sitting here listeing to it on repeat and moving to the beat. Its that catchy. The vocals are great. The high notes and the rap. Their dance were perfect and matched perfectly to the song. It had the same level of excitement and force and followed along with the lyrics. Including the chairs, they were cool. Most of the times I didn't like that part of the dance but this is the one time I actually liked it. The members are good at acting too. I noticed that Ren had a bad boy stare the whole time and it really just intensified the dance and made him look mysterious the hair also stood out. They all had the stare but i noticed his more. The looks/outfits matched everything, the bad boy lool, the im gonna get in your face look, don't mess with me look. I know that Pledis Entertainment took their time and thought about every detail about this group all the way to the balance of their voices. You know how in every group there's one that has the unique voice that stood out like Jonghyun of Shinee. I think it's Ren.I'm not saying this because he's my favorite but because I really think that. Its the kind of voice that you wouldn't hesitate on saying who's singing.

My favorite member:

REN is my favorite member because of his unique voice and he was the one that really stood out. I usually like the one's who stand out. Also he's blond. I like how he dances. And the mysteriousness...is that even a word?LOL


*pictures and video belong to their rightful owners. I only own my opinions*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall