Thursday, March 15, 2012

RESPECT FOR THE DEAD

I wanted to take the time to ask our readers to pray for the recent deaths of the father of JYJ's YooChun and 2PM's Junsu. May their souls be in peace for they are now with God in heaven. I know their fathers are proud of them because of all the accomplishments they have achieved. 


Personally I attend a private Catholic High School and many deaths there have occurred. May they all be in peace. 


And so i ask you readers to pray for our idols who are now facing some hard time early in the year and I ask you to pray for the prayers that you hold deep in your heart. 


"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal." (Isaiah 26:4)

Help me to remember, 
Lord, that nothing is going to happen
 today that you and I can't handle together.


*im sorry if this post is isulting/uncomfortable to you in any way. I did not mean anything for that. This is just my faith. You can choose to agree or disagree*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall