Wednesday, March 28, 2012

REVIEW: SHINee 샤이니_Sherlock•셜록 (Clue + Note)_Music Video

Image Detail

so here's the long awaited SHINee Sherlock review! yay!! i might have informed you guys that SHINee is my favorite boy group among boy group. No matter how many guy groups i fall in love with their always loved more. They have the looks, the voice, and the dance.

The song had this fierceness to it. Also I love how everything ties into everything. The song is Sherlock and hes a detective and they really used mystery in the song with its beat and in their voice. AND THANK THE LORD THE NAME OF THE SONG MATCHES THE MUSIC VIDEO!

Now lets talk...clothes... SHINee as a group has always been trend setters and even started a trend called the "SHINee Trend". Their the ones that can rock anything. They can be cute innocent boys like the picture above, they can do the tux look, and they can rock skinny jeans, and finally they can rock neon pants. Last year i had SHINee's picture as my screen saver and my guy friend looks at my screen and goes "How can they look so good in skinny jeans". So anyways I love Teamin's short shaggy hair. I always love his hair like that so while saying that you guys know i hate his long hair. Why? its because I have a harder time defending him when my dad says hes gay. OMG I FREAKING LOVE HIS HAT! I absolutely love Key's Shorts!!!! look at those sexy legs! Love the a rap he did towards the end. Minho looks good with his hair here too. Its not too short like in Lucifer and Hello and its also not too long like in Ring Ding Dong. Onew has always looked cute in anything. From Onew I love his voice. Its one of the most soothing voice i've ever heard. In which i love his part in the middle. And we can't forget Jong Hyun he has too be the coolest in the group yet a softie. I love his voice too. It's very powerful and hes the guy that can hit hose high notes. MINHO's Rap is the awesomest. I don't generally like raps nor do i hate them. But this one i love. Also for some reason i never really liked Minho rapping. Well not like i like B2St's rapping. I'm also very happy that Taemin got a part in the song  because before he got very minimal parts or parts that we didn't even know he sang because its so short in this song i know hes the one singing.

In the video i loved how they included a dog. For some reason whenever i think of Sherlock or a detective in general i think a dog. Because they have a something in common and thats snooping (SNOOPY'S A DOG!) I think they could do away with Jessica. I like her but MV would have been better without her. The Dance was fudging awesome. I have to say I love SHINee's dance. I mean we have the lead dancer Taemin and him alone is like the dance god. But I think the choreography itself is unique and thats why i love it. 

So im so happy with their comeback and they did come back better than ever before. And also this was a very awesome pre-birthday gift for me and Jong Hyun since we share a birthday (april 8 baby!) I hope you guys support SHINee or if you don't know them yet please check them out because plain and simple they AWESOME!

-ANNE ---ONE PROUD SHAWOL---



No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall