Sunday, February 19, 2012

Touch by Miss A review


Miss A's new song/MV has come out and if you guys wanna check it out it's on Miss A's official youtube account. Anyways the MV scared me at first, it was way to gothic in my point. I mean i know that the song is about being heartbroken and stuff but you can be heartbroken in a cute way.... anyways... The lyrics made sense but right now i don't like it. It's not like any of their other songs and truthfully this is the first song from Miss A that I didn't like instantly. Good Bye Baby was so awesome that i sang it in the shower like all the time and i still do. This song actually made me scared to even go in the bathroom. The light was off when i clicked on it and the intro scared the crap out of me. But i do have to say that i love their looks. like suzy's hair, jia's cute shaggy hair, min's hair and makeup, fei's awesome nail art. And if i get hate comment i'm saying that this isn't their best and they can do so much better. i like miss a just not this...




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall