Tuesday, February 21, 2012

BIGBANG - BLUE review

Banner

They are back! yayay! *fan girl scream* 2011 was a very tough year for BIGBANG and I'm happy that they finally came back with their song Blue and I think it's great (as expected from BIGBANG) the music video was also well put together but does anyone wonder why Taeyang is wearing a bandana around his head? OMFG T.O.P!!!!!! yeah you people are lucky that i don't do video reviews cuz the whole time I would be hyperventilation of the all the hotness going on. Although I must say that the promotional posters and stuff weren't very attractive but I have to say they were creative. The song (since i don't know a lot of korean) i think its a lose story between a man and woman and they somehow get separated *i think the guy is looking for the girl* anyways yeah that's what i got off the MV (that's why MV's are important so people who don't speak korean can at least tell kinda what the song is about) but i will get back to yall about the meaning of the song after I go and read the lyrics :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall