Monday, February 27, 2012

REVIEW: Davichi & T-ara We were in love

This a collaboration song with Davichi and 4 members of T-ara. Now I really like this song but I must say they should have given some more parts to Jiyeon. T-ara was not a girl group that I really followed up but I knew they existed its the same thing with me and KARA. I know they exist but I kinda don't care. Don't bash me for saying that but they didn't impress me enough to watch... I've only watch 2 and that's this one and Lovey Dovey in which I will review after I do this. This song is a very pretty ballad about love (surprise surprise...) Anyways The song is full of wonderful voices and I must say Davichi is very GOOD. I need to listen to them more. I love the song because there is some emotion put into the lyrics so yes guys this is bathroom singing worthy. i must say that I don't like the the rapping.... They look all so pretty in the mv :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall