Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crazy - Teen Top Review

Image Detail

I started liking TEEN TOP when they first debuted but I never really check up on then till now but yes I love their new song Crazy that was released Jan 4, 2012 an it's a cute love song. The dance was very powerful and manly...LOL. The MV was also very cute yet masculine. Their singing abilities are no joke. All song I have heard from them has always been catchy so I'm probably gonna be listening to this song for the next couple days and before you know it I'm gonna be singing it in my shower. Yeah guys this song is that good. I must say this is one of the best from Teen Top. So for you Teen Top Fans I put a cute picture of them at the top. Teen Top is on its way to the top no so watch out.:)....but.... i have one question....whats with the crotch grabbing guys????

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall