Sunday, February 26, 2012

My favorite live Touch by Miss A performance

i told you guys that i have been watching and loving Miss A's Touch live performances and so far this one is my favorite. I like how there's a balanced lighting and I don't have to squint or lean over to my screen to see who's singing because in some live performances its so dark. Also i really love their outfits here its a change to the one the other nude color dresses. I absolutely love Min's hair long and I hope she keeps it that way. If you guys didn't notice Min is actually as tall as the other members. Please don't get mad at me for saying that because I'm short too. Anyways I saw that she's wearing some sky rocket heels that are super cute! Fei's dress is soooooo CUTE! Suzy (my favorite member) is also so cute in this. She's sporting the same hairstyle but she so cute and i love her highlights. Jia's hair is so awesome. Since their actual lighting i saw her hair had some deep purple highlights and she looks good with them. To me she's know as the one that's not afraid of different colors in her hair.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall