Monday, February 27, 2012

Missing Hankyung

Since Anne's been talking about some K-pop idols that left their groups, it reminded me how much I miss Hangeng or Hankyung? I still don't know which one it is. Well, I just became an ELF the December of last year, so I recently founded out about Hangeng, Kibum, Heechul, and Kangin all leaving the group for different reasons. As I watched old Super Junior videos like EHB (Explorers of the Human Body; this show is hilarious!) I put Hangeng on my bias list. He's the shy and silent type and he seems super nice. I really miss him. It's really sad that SM Entertainment worked him so hard and put him under terrible working conditions. I read that he contracted a kidney disease because of this! These entertainment companies need to treat their idols better! He's now a solo artist in China and there are rumors that he may be dating and/or marrying someone. I'm so happy for him, but I still miss him! Hankyung come back! 


And you know what else? I'm dreading the day when Super Junior is going to the army. I'm going to cry when that happens. T_T I hate the rotation concept!!! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall