Tuesday, February 28, 2012

IM HERE!

hello my dear readers! i have just got home from rehearsathon which is rehearsing for 4 hours. I'm in band ( i know, how asian of me) but anyways I'm in my high school marching band and on Thursday we have a band festival and so we had to rehearse. So just now I got home from that and yeah it was fun. They had extra desserts and they said we can take them. The other school (by the way A it was your school band that was with us) didn't want any so I took some. I took half a carton of cookies, 3 cake pops, and 3/4 a liter of soda (i jugged it in 5 minute...it was AWESOME) anyways yes my mouth is sore, my back hurts, my fingers don't like me and i'm sweaty and need a shower. But i love you all and that's why I'm doing this :) so heres another little gift for you all




No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall