Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dream High 2 :)

Image Detail

hey guys im back with an update on my view of Dream High 2. So if you guys don't know I'm actually only watching DH2 because of JB... hese super cute and sooo good at acting. I do believe that this cast is way better than acting than the original cast. I mean I'm not saying their bad but they could have done better. So last night I watched ep 7 and I just watched episode 8 and 9 (if you guys are looking for those episodes go on dramacrazy.net) and they left me longing for more. I hope that Rian doesn't end up with anybody honestly because she's so mean to Hae Sung and i hate mean people so yeah... and its great how the show is saying "YOUR NOT GONNA GET ANYWHERE IF YOUR JUST PRETTY" so yeah guys I'm loving this drama. I mean we should have the main cast more involved in it though like Suji come in and help Hae Sung find her voice because if you look at it they have the same problem which is not putting emotions in the song. I could have gotten more Jason and Pilsuk moments... but that's just my perspective :) hope you guys enjoy the drama like I am :)

1 comment

  1. JB's TOTALLY HOTTT! so is jinwoon =p Jr's CUTE <3 they're all great but DH1 was awesome as well ^_^ i miss wooyoungie.. wonder when he'll cameo :)

    ReplyDelete

© ramyun
Maira Gall