Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to: CL

CL
Credits belonging to rightful owners
Saeng il chu ka ham ni da (Happy Birthday!) This fierce and powerful woman has just turned 2ne1 today! (Wow. That was a corny pun -_-' ) Of course the always effervescent Dara took pictures that were posted on her Me2day. There are so many good things to say about CL. Amazing voice, check! Killer style, Check. Good leadership skills, check. Charisma, strong stage presence, and confidence: check, check, and check! CL is the epitome of a strong and independent woman. She is an inspiration, so naturally she is one of my favorite K-pop idols. I expect great things lay in store for her. Happy Birthday from Ramyun's A and Anne! A go go go!


Here are some my favorite CL moments.

Cl sang at the MAMA awards with Apl.de.ap and Will.i.am. I was so proud! XD
This was when she auditioned for YG Entertainment. 
Did I forget to mention she's a beast rapper?
Keke. Cl doesn't like showing her room to the public.
This is my favorite 2ne1 mv of Cl. Her acting skills are so convincing! 

-A

*All YouTube videos credits belonging to rightful owners.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall