Friday, February 24, 2012

So Shut Up Boy!

Pic from Seoul Beats

I'm so excited! This is my first real post, and in this post I want to talk about the current K-drama I'm watching, Shut Up Flower Boy Band! It's unlike most of the dramas I've seen because if you like the cheesy, over-exaggerated and comical acting styles of most typical Korean dramas, you may not like this one.You'll love it! This drama has an almost dark atmosphere because it revolves around a group of friends all in a rock band all while trying to get through the crap that life throws at them. However; this drama is soooo good! At first I was trying to find an alternative drama to watch as I waited desperately for Dream High 2 to come out with English subs, but then I got addicted after the second episode. This show has got a lot of heart because it focuses on real life problems that everyone goes through (and yes, I shed a few tears). The acting is superb and the characters are three dimensional so they have a lot of back stories that really enhance the drama, so no episode dissapoints. I absolutely love every single character ranging from Sung Joon (3rd from left) who plays the taciturn and firm leader with the  gorgeous jawline and the intense stare to Kim Min Sook (4th from left) who stole my heart playing the cute and endearing pianist. And that's not all! You've got veterans like Lee Minki (not in pic) to newbie L (2nd from left) from Infinite (Inspirits Hwaiting!) who are just amazing! Even though it's been only 8 episodes, I am completely in love with this drama and I highly recommend it!


I give this.... 5 out 5 bowls of steaming Ramyun!


-A 

*All photos are credits belonging to rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall