Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Updates - book blog and moving?

well well.... long time no posts. Anyways i know its really pathetic to give reasons but I really do have a legit reason to why I haven't been blogging and its because I have a lot riding on me this end of the school year because I need all A's and one B to get an iPad on my final grading and also I don't want to fail, finals are in 3 or 4 weeks and I have State in 2 day then our spring concert in just 2 weeks. Yeah thats a lot and I really love my blog but schooling goes first. I usually have a lot of time on my hands but right now its really BUSY BUSY BUSY. I promised some posts and those Im actually working on during  my freetime at school like lunch  or before school or after school or when we have tests and we can do anything after cuz i can bring my laptop there now. But I want you guys to know that I really am trying.

Another thing is lately I have started reading (besides blogs and magazines) again. Im trying to do the whole gain knowledge is power thing. Im gonna start a book blog of the books I will be reading or book reviews and series reviews. For those nerds like me :) I will be doing that blog on my own. I will blog a ling later.... I think I'm gonna do it on Tumblr though because its easier to do blogs there because people can reblog you and the following is easier.

Speaking of Tumblr after much thought I really think that moving the blog to tumblr would be a good idea because of the same reason of why Im goin to start my book blog on tumblr. So on that please ummm.... message me on what you think. I have sent alyssa my propsition of this idea.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall