Sunday, May 13, 2012

GOOD NEWS!

ok ok so its like been forever since i posted here and i know i have told you that i would be back but procrstinating in high school has bitten my ass. I mean I haven't really procratinated but theres so many things to be done. I have a geography project due this week on South Korea (i know im awesome) and also theres like so many parties. This month alone I have 4 different formal parties to go to. 2 (1 of which is this friday night) of my friends turned 16 and having their sweet 16 and 1 of my friends is having her quince this week end and also I have a band banquet to go to next monday then after that its exam day for 3 days in a row..... IM DEEP UNDER STUDYING AND JUST A WHOLE MOTHER LOAD OF CRAP FOR SCHOOL! so I hope you guys understand my not being able to post at all. I am also fixing my room/doing homework/blogging/and listening to music right now. Oh and soon when i get the hd camera I'll do a room tour and you guys can see how normal and how crazy I am at the same time.

-anne

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall