Thursday, May 24, 2012

SM Town World Tour



For all you Kpopers out there you guys know that summer means that SM Town world tour is coming up in August. Yeah Yeah its like months away but still if you guys want to go your gonna have to watch that website for tickets. Believe me these concert sell out. Now I have heard that the word tour would be addicing a couple of new cities to go to this year in America so not only people on the west coast get to go but also on the east because they will be making a stop in New York. I sadly won't be going because I live in Florida and not a lot of kpopers live here like in Cali and NY. I do promise you guys that when I get older I will be going an filling you guys on it. I should ask for this on my 18th birthday. So hope you guys have tickets because these kpop event is something on the "not to miss" list. It might be your concert of the decade. I also believe EXO is taking part in it.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall