Thursday, May 24, 2012

JJ PROJECT BOUNCE MV REVIEW



I knew that JJ Project would come out with a bang and they did and exceeded my expectations. The duo was perfect because both had all the qualities of a musician not like other groups that are consisted of a line like one is in charge of beauty on in singing etc. Both of them hold up their end like both can sing we know this from the drama Dream High 2 and both can dance.

So the musci video. It was super awesome! when the camera was on their face their face would move and stuff but was focused on their face i don't know what kind of affect it was but it was good. Like I said we know that both are good in dancing but the MV didn't have enough dance scenes and the few dance scenes didn't really showcase their talent in that particular are. The outfits looked awesome and really showed the theme which is like punk rock. It showed in Jr.'s bright pink jacket and JB blong hair with pink at the front. By the way we need to add him on the good looking kpop idol with blond hair because he looked mighty fine :P so anyways yes other than that it was good.My favorite part was when they did the head thing i mean come on! in every rock punk song your gonna have to partly dislocate your neck right? LOL

The song was in other words... bouncy. The beat was good but I have to say I did not like the rap stuff. I wish they debuted with some other song but Im okay with this. I really cant wait for them to release a ballad though..... I like rap but the only rap i can listen to is from B2ST so I hope Jr. gets better at rapping. JB's parts were very good and I melted every time he sang but I think he needs a little bit more parts. The perk of being in a duo is both people have equal parts...

This makes my list but not enough to make it to the top just yet. I'll keep listening cuz we never know when i decide to like it :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall