Saturday, May 26, 2012

MBC KPop Concert!



Who else stayed up late watching the MBC Kpop Concert? I did! Because of K-Pop my Monday felt like a Friday! My friend and I spent the night texting each other like crazy. (300 texts in all!) Sadly,  we weren't exactly articulate with our words, for example....

"MBLAQ!"
"Mir!"
"Joon!"
"Ahhhhh!"
"Ahhhh!" 

OR...

"SUPER JUNIOR!"
"SUPER JUNIOR!"
"asdfasdjfadsjflksadf!"

Ultimately, I did not finish my homework, which is to be expected, but I fully enjoyed the live performance. I screamed and fangirled till my heart's content. Like always, there was a lot cheers from the audience and Taeyeon and Tiffany MC'd, so I was hoping for some TaeTiSeo performance. (There wasn't) However; Kara opened the show with their upbeat song Step. Following them was a powerful performance by MBLAQ. SISTAR followed not without  loud roars from many many fanboys And if my memory serves me right, F(x) came after. Wonder Girl's Sunye and SNSD's Seohyun had solo stages dedicated to their Fathers, but unfortunately, I was washing my face at the time so.... I'm guessing that their performances were superb as per usual! Then came B2st, Girls Generation, and Wonder Girls, but my favorite performance of the night was....SUPER JUNIOR! Sorry, that I am a hopelessly biased fangirl. All of them were perfect, and I think they got one of the best responses from the audience that night. To close the show was TVXQ which left me with the best impression that night. (I think the lineup was from youngest to eldest, or maybe that was just me) I don't listen to TVXQ, but I am fully aware of what legends they are in K-Pop (cough cough Mirotic!). That night, TVXQ probably performed the best out of all them, even trumping Super Junior. Changmin was sweating like crazy belting out those high notes and Yunho was dancing and rapping like crazy! I was absolutely impressed; I felt that they showed the most effort and passion on stage that night. Overall, I was very very happy, and I hope you guys got to see it too! 


-A


*All pictures belong to their rightful owners*

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall