Thursday, May 3, 2012

Block B(블락비) _ Close My Eyes(눈감아줄께) MV



I wasn't very shocked at all that Block B can sing such a heartwarming ballad Their voices in Close My Eyes almost me cry because the emotion of the song as a whole moved me. So a little info on the song. This sing is a ballad that was actually written before they debuted.

So the song starts out with a very deep voice and that just basically melts your heart and then another soothing voice sings the song. The harmony of the voices were managed very well. The chorus has got to be my favorite because it goes along with the beat. Its a ballad but they don't stray away from their image as hip hop idols because they also added a few raps in the song. I promise you guys that the song would just make you cry because theres a part that say "hey girl its ok" and it really made me think of Peeta from the Hunger Games (sorry guys im obsessed with the books)

The video isn't the typical sing into the camera or dance video its a compilation of videos took during their Nanlina promotions which i found cute. Through the video it shows how lovable these boys really are. i like seeing footage like these because you really see them for who they are not the people who perform on stage for 3 minutes. My favorite is the scene when they were on their fan meeting. They really cherish those fans.

Up beat yet sad ballad....... Perfect...... I love it.......

I hope after watching this MV that whatever bad you thought of Block B disappears because really their nice its just that their boys and they got a little playful.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall