Saturday, February 25, 2012

BEAUTY: Blonde Highlights!


Suzy - Miss A
Courtesy of All K-pop and all rightful owners
 
I don't know about you, but there are times when blonde looks really, really bad on an Asian. But then there are those times when blonde looks really really good on Asian. This being one of them!


Every since SNSD's Bad Girl MV came out, I fell in love with Taeyeon's hair! It was just so cool!  Her hair just matched the concept perfectly! Sometimes, for me, full out blonde hair on  K-pop idol can be a bit of a turn off; however, with Taeyeon's hair the blonde served as more of an accent.  Now I'm starting to see the trend among other K-pop idols.


Recently, Miss A's Suzy was seen sporting blonde highlights in their new music video Touch (which begins to grow on you after a while) and on their comeback stages! I repeat: It's just so cool! Daebak! The color doesn't attack me like a flashlight; it enhances the whole Miss A Gothic/Lolita-like theme they were going for like it did for Taeyeon in Bad Girl. 


And while we're circling the topic of highlights, did I mention how much I loved Taeyeon's PINK hair! Her hair was like Neapolitan ice cream! The roots were chocolate, the middle was vanilla while the tips were strawberry. Yum! Yet she still looked fierce. I guess the most appealing thing about this whole blonde highlight love I'm having is because it exudes ferocity! When I saw these highlights on these idols, they were always doing something really fierce and powerful, so natutally wouldn't I want in on some of that Crayola color magic? I swear one day I'm gonna chop all my hair off (ok, not all!) and dye my tips blonde! Who's with me! XD 


Blonde Highlight FTW!

Taeyeon - SNSD
It's Suzy!!
There's that kid leader again!





-A


*All photos are credits belonging to rightful owners.







No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall