Friday, August 3, 2012

woohoo small korean haul!

아녕하세요! 

hey guys so I once again went shopping. I spent about $30 again but this time some things too pimp out my laptop. I go to a school that allows you to take your laptop to school for notes and such so I wanted to personalize my laptop so if it ever gets lost I can pinpoint which laotop is min and such. also I've been very keen in personalizing my laptop because I got a bit too tired of the plain old boring design. 

So first of my laptop is not fancy like those macbooks but I have a 3 1/2 year old HP  DV6000. While it being not fancy it still serves me its purpose (which is to blog) so Its ok. 

So what I ordered was a korean keyboard stickers that has both the korean and english alphabet on it and i found it and it was around $9. it was pretty hefty for stickers but nonetheless cute and functional. Since I now have a keyboard that has the korean alphabet I changed somehing on the settings of my computer that lets me type in korean. The hello at the top I typed with that new function that I have. The stickers itself is hard to take of the plastic film but that just means that it has good sticking power.







The next thing I bought was stationary stickers to pimp out my planner for the school year. I'm going to be ordering more soon, maybe in a couple weeks. But its super cute. I am someone who gets bored easily so I need to make sure things are interesting so adding stickers and using different colors make me want to look and pay attention to things. Having these stickers for my planner will make me look forward to actually useing my planner.Its travel stickers so it has super cute places around europe. and I absolutely love it. The reason I bought this is because I adore korean stationary. Its because its girly/cute and while being chic and simple. It again was around $9 and again hefty for a bunch of stickers (6 sheets) and the reason I went ahead and bought it was because it is imported and when buying things that has to be imported of course it will be expensive. The other reason I bought this was I felt rich and wanted to spend money :) the real retale price for it if I bought it in korea is 3,500 won which is $3.50.... and seriously did not know this when i bought it but the title of the set was "Anne's travel set europe" which made me laugh when i saw it cuz that's my name :)







Besides pimping out the keyboard of my computer, why not pimp out the front. The front of my computer is  the standard black so I wanted to add a hint of cuteness and so I bought a white Totoro decal. I bought it for $5 including shipping which is not bad. It came early and applied easily. It took me literaly 2 minutes to apply. It looked so cute I was staring at my laptop for a long time. 







Again by me saying I get board easily I wanted a cute pencil case so that I would actually put my pens and pencils in a bag instead of just dumping it in my backpack and then having to dig it out when i need it. I bought a Rilakkuma pencil case for $8 and its super cute. i adore rilakkuma and quite happy I found one for a reasonable price. I already have a cute pencil case that I got as a present from a good friend which is a totoro pencil case and I'm using that right now but it came with a hefty price of a $20. I went on a field trip to epcot just days after my birthday and my friend had me pick my birthday present which was the pencil case and a totoro plush and both were $20 so of course me who cherish things from other people I guard it with my life like when it gets smushed I get all paniked and put it back into its original shape. also the inside is leather so yeah i want to protect it with my life. I thought the rilakkuma one wont be as bad if i ruined it. so that's why I bought it. 


 
first off when i said my friend let me pick my present at epcot I did pick it with the price in mind and he was following me waiting for me to pick. when he saw that i really wanted the pencil case he had me give it to him so he could pay. i originally picked it up looked at the price then put it back down because it was $20 and me being a cheapo i put it back and he saw that and he took it and when he was about to pay he saw the plush and grabbed it and payed. Both were $20 if your asking. That friend is a close friend of mine and I'm not bragging in any way. I really appreciate what he gave me and cherish what he game me so just saying for those people who will say I'm bragging.  

This blog is not to brag but to show you guys what i bought and so you guys can see them if you haven't seen these before. and also link for those who want to buy the same thing as me. And I did buy these myself with my own money.


No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall