Monday, August 6, 2012

Teen Top - Be Ma Girl REVIEW


Teen Top has recently released the MV for Be Ma Girl for their Special Summer Album.

I like Teen Top but their not really a group that I look for. And the song was kind of mehh for me. It wasn't as good as Supa Luv and Crazy which are my 2 favorite songs by them.

First of I like the dance it was very creative but I think for a song that's about asking a girl out and being her man suits a cute dance like Touch's Lets Walk Together.

The MV was good I guess. There was nothing that really striked me in general.

What I liked in this MV was the cool fun colors they used whether being in their outfits, hair, or props. SO kudos to their stylist. I loved the neons at the end when they turned on that cool light that makes your shirt glow and I love the different hair colors that they had.

Good Job to the rapper. You did good.

Again this song was mehh for me so not much thought on the matter

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall