Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!



Hey there guys so I hope you guys had an awesome christmas and Happy New YEAR!!! Hope yall didn't party too hard :)

Every time a new year rolls in it is notorious for us to make new years resolutions. Here's some of mine

1. Blog everyday - personal goal since ive been well...MIA
2. Lose Weight - im kinda chubby so yeah...
3. Start a fashion blog - IDK if i can pull it off but as long as I have fun. Its montly gonna be korean fashion
4. Save Money - before i can shop i need some money
5. Get good grades(all A's) - for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
6. Get a Job - turning 16 this year so I can go work during the summer wiff my friends.
7. Get organized

So there are my new years resolutions...WHATS YOURS?

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall