Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cheongdam dong alice + updates + comming soon

Hey everyone! i havent updated in a while and to tell yall the truth there hasn't much happening in the kpop world. I have a list of things that i want to do for this blog like a review of 2Yoon's debut and some SNSD stuff. I am also just busy with being a teenager in high school.

I have been catching up on my kdrama's and watching old one that I haven't watched yet this 3 day weekend. Today I watched 6 episodes of Cheongdam Dong Alice and when the last 2 episodes come out I will be doing a review. :)

So comming soon I will be doing much more stuff and also more fashion stuff. I love fashion and especially korean fashion and found some awesome websites and pics to take some inspiration from.

Anyways thats it for now,

Anne

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall