Monday, March 25, 2013

SPRING BREAK BABY!

So yeah its SPRING BREAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!

I haven't been really into the kpop scene lately and to tell you the truth its because of school and the only reason Im posting/blogging whatever floats your boat, is because it is FINALLY Spring break and I plan on revamping the whole blog so please stay tuned for that. Since Its Spring I really want to incorporate some soft pinks, grey, light blue. So yeaah! Can't wait.

Im not really doing anything during spring break because I'm saving money for the tablet Im getting at the end of the school year and the tablet will cost $500 with tax. My parents will be paying for half of it since its for school and that means I have to get really high grades. So i am fully immersing myself in school for the 4th quarter so I wont be blogging after spring break. Thats just for a heads up.

Other than being bored at home I am blogging because Infinite came out with a new song, there's some scandal with my favorite member of SHINee and you guys know I like telling you all my opinions so stay tuned for those. I am currently already working on a Spring Fashion Post so stay tuned.

Love you all and sorry for being MIA for almost 4 months.......

                                                                          Anne :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall