Monday, March 25, 2013

ONEW SCANDALS


Thoughts on Scandal #1 


I just found out today that Onew of SHINee has recently been swept in 2 scandals lately. The first one is his dating scandal with After School's Jung A and the second his electronic cigar scandal.

He is quit under the scrutiny of everyone and myself.


Along with every dating scandal any idol gets into I am all for it. They should be allowed to date, it is of their own choice and heck! kids that are 13 years old have a better love life than I do and its even harder for an idol because their so busy so if they are dating great and if their not thats great too. But people/idols should not be like "I really like this girl and she likes me back but I cant do this because my fans will hate me" we are fans and if your a true fan you will accept and still love your bias.

Sandal #2

So this one was a no go for me. I hate people who smoke because they have a higher change of lung cancer and whenever I see them I see  black lungs. No joke I really do see that. So now Onew is black lungs in my eyes. I still love him and he has his choices and he made it but I just wished it wasnt so public you know. Its first of all its unhealthy and he is damaging his lungs! and hes a FUCKING SINGER! someone should tell him that. HIS WHOLE CAREER IS SINGING AND HE'S DAMAGING HIS FUCKING LUNGS WITH A DAMS CIGARETTE!!! GAWD!!!! To the manager of SHINee please you are SOOOO welcome to quote this from my blog and scream this at him :) I think every fan will appreciate you and I will definately nominate you for best manager. I think someone should get on his case about this because this needs to be addressed if we still want to see him singing for a while.

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall