Wednesday, June 26, 2013

IM BACK! + LINE UP

Hey guys I am back and summer started for me a long time ago but I was waiting for something to blog about and I wrote a bunch of blog ideas down. Im not dead and the blog isnt dead. I'm a hardcore kpoper and kdrama fan so I took some time off and I AM BACK. I haven't gotten into kpop that much yet but i will in due time but I have gotten into some awesome kdramas which you will all see in my blog <3

SUMMER BLOG LINEUP:

-Gu Family Book Review
-Monstar Review
-Reply 1997
-thoughts on the new WGM couples ( i know they've been there but i needed to watch and see before judging)
-Drama's I can't wait for 
-All time favorite Drama's
-When a man falls in love kdrama review 
-Exo wolf review

that's mostly what i know I'm doing a post on but just you wait i'll probably do more. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall