Monday, October 8, 2012

IM A BUSY BEE

ERMAGAWWWDDD! I started out that my second year of high school would be as easy as my freshmen year if not easier but that's not the case. While I do have 2 classes that use ipads and most of my classes need no notes except occasionally here and there I thought life would be easy and I can dedicate my time to the blog. In reality I have essays and extra credit to do all the time. Workbooks that need filling every week and band practice. My teachers are all going PROJECTS GALORE on us so we have been bombarded with project especially my spanish teacher. Its only been 2 months and she's already assigned 2 major projects. No, actually the first day of school she assigned us one. In my head I was going "THIS IS NO WAY IN HELL SPANISH HONORS! DOES THAT EVEN EXSIST IN THIS SCHOOL? I SIGNED UP FOR COLLEGE PREP" anyways yeah. And like any high school I have been fllowed by drama after drama so sorry if I get emotional on the blog. I will be updating yall a lot more on the kpop world and post any asiany stuff I find when I go to places. Hope you guys are doing good in school also :)

No comments

Post a Comment

© ramyun
Maira Gall